In order to contribute to a rich 21st century society, we will strive to achieve zero emissions throughout all of our business activities with the aim of growing in harmony with the environment.
1. We will predict and evaluate the environmental impact of our business activities in general, such as pressing, assembly, die making, and resin molding, with a focus on automotive parts, and establish environmental objectives and targets, and continuously improve and review our environmental management system.
2. We will comply with environmental laws and regulations and agreements.
3. In order to conserve limited resources, we will make every effort to reduce waste, conserve resources, and conserve energy with the participation of all employees.
4. In light of the environment surrounding the plant, we will place importance on exchange and information gathering with local communities and work to prevent pollution so as not to cause any inconvenience to local communities.
5. Promote environmental education and public relations activities to raise awareness of the environment among all employees.
37-8 Sasabara-cho Shikida,Toyota,Aichi,Japan
8-4 Aza Osarada,Nakainishi-cho,Okazaki,Aichi,Japan